The Fall season means shorter days and shorter days means less daylight to brighten the inside of your home.
- Think White : White naturally reflects light without absorbing any. This will cause any visible light to bounce off any white surfaces making the room appear brighter.
- Add light fixtures to walls : Add light fixtures to walls that send the light upwards and downwards. This will spread the light across the walls throughout the room.
- Add some black : Adding black accents help give contrast in a light colored room helping the bright areas stand out even more.
- Area Rugs : If your home has a lot of dark floors, consider a bright or light colored rug to help brighten up those areas.
- Plants : Adding some house plants can make any room feel brighter and help give a room more sunny feeling vibes.
-The Neighborhood Handyman